11/09/2014

FAMILY GETAWAY

___________________________


image.jpeg


image.jpeg

image.jpeg

IMG_5321

IMG_5274

IMG_5205

IMG_5366

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great time ever for a vacation. Because when you know that you are taking care of your love ones its make you feel great especially with your family members. This time I took my parent and grand parent to the getaway trip. Not so far from Bangkok but still make them thrilling and chilling at the same time. Seeing their face can't stop smiling it's priceless. They seem to had a very very good time and yes it is a quality time for all of us. Happy that I'm a grow up women that can give the happiness back to them and taking care of them in the way I was treated all my life. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...