4/20/2014

BECAUSE SUNDAY IS FUN

______________________

photo
top : Dry Clean Only / notebook : Magma / ice-cream purse : Betsy Johnson / sunglasses : Greyhound

Summer is one of my favourite season (not to mention in Thailand this is quite the only season we have!) Winter is my number one because I was born in that season maybe. But summer always mean fun, beach, vacation and never endless fun with getting dress. I love the season mood that you can bring all craziness, fresh and bold colour together with exceptional, it's call "Summer Spirit". Sunglasses is one of the many essentials for the season. Try to act cool while I'm wearing it and my hands will be holding this ice-cream purse. The summer wouldn't be better without ice-cream!


FOLLOW UP MORE PICS VIA MY 
INSTAGRAM
ployyb

photo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...